Magic, The Memories and You! to continue through the holidays along with Dreamlights

ChristianG

Huh. Well I'd like to see how the lights and nets look with the projector on them. I'm sure they will be barely noticeable.. Now that I think of it.. it'll probably look just like it does with normal lights on the castle.. Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see. Thanks for the good news!

puntagordabob

With the tech evolving I wonder how long it will be before they are simply able to project the lights onto the castle from every direction for the holidays and eliminate havint to put up the physical lights?

Monorail Lime

With the tech evolving I wonder how long it will be before they are simply able to project the lights onto the castle from every direction for the holidays and eliminate havint to put up the physical lights?

Interesting idea. I wonder how much power the projectors use compared to the Christmas lights.

Kamikaze

I would think that it would be more cost effective and easier to actually embed the lights into the castle.

devoy1701

I remember the abject hate that was prevalent around here from the announcement and the original tests.

And all of us admitted we were wrong and thought it was a grand slam once we saw the final product.

We do know how to give them a pat on the back for a job well done too. Believe it not we wish we could do it more often! :cool:

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I remember the abject hate that was prevalent around here from the announcement and the original tests.

And I fully admit to being one of the haters.

But I was happy to eat my words. It's an outstanding show, and I have no problem giving praise when it's due. They knocked this one out of the park, and didn't do so at the expense of anything else. We actually got an additional entertainment offering! :sohappy:

jjharvpro

I love Magic, Memories & You! Fantastic, innovative show that only Disney can pull off. Very happy to see it go thru the holidays. Do you think that MM&Y will have a little Christmas overlay? That'd be cool!

The Dreamlights, as always, will be spectacular!

Jedi Wizard

I was totally blown away by the MM&Y show when I saw it a few months ago on a short trip.

I am interested in seeing whether the lights interfere in any way. I assume they have tested this and the answer is that they don't interfere. However, the overlay of MM&Y is so intricate it is hard to believe there won't be some minor distortion. But even that will be great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom