Magic Mobile Affiliations Correction

Nottamus

Original Poster
I apologize if there is a forum somewhere for this - I couldn't find one

Is there any insight to The Affiliations showing up incorrect on the new and "better" version of digital Magic Mobile card?

Case in point: we are grandfathered in resale buyers of DVC and had blue cards since 2016. The new and 'messy' digital changeover has us as
DVC: ND (no discount) rather than DVC:Y (discount) Annual shows up as we are AP.

We talked to Member services and were directed to a member site who responded "working on it"

Just checking to see if anyone else is in the same boat, or found a way to fix this MDE problem.

Thanks!

nickys

Premium Member
I apologize if there is a forum somewhere for this - I couldn't find one

Is there any insight to The Affiliations showing up incorrect on the new and "better" version of digital Magic Mobile card?

Case in point: we are grandfathered in resale buyers of DVC and had blue cards since 2016. The new and 'messy' digital changeover has us as
DVC: ND (no discount) rather than DVC:Y (discount) Annual shows up as we are AP.

We talked to Member services and were directed to a member site who responded "working on it"

Just checking to see if anyone else is in the same boat, or found a way to fix this MDE problem.

Thanks!
It’s a common problem for “grandfathered” resale contracts. As far as I know there is no solution yet.

I think the only thing you can do is keep hold of your blue card and use the digital version to prove you qualify for discounts, rather than rely on the MDE designation.

correcaminos

Yep unfortunately super common issue. They are working on it at least. For now reports are most CMs want the blue card anyway so I'd download that from the site under the temporary card.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom