Magic Kingdom to Blizzard Beach?

jmatt

Original Poster
Does Disney offer free transportation from their main parks (AK, MK, EP, MGM) to their water parks, like Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach?

I'm thinking of planning a day that starts in MK, head off to a water park when it gets hot and crowded from 2pm to 6pm and then ending my day with dinner and an evening back in the MK.

I may even decide to do this sort of thing with other outside parks, like a morning in Seaworld that switches over to Epcot for the late afternoon evening.

Is this sort of thing feasible? Or are the parks too far apart and it'll waste 90 minutes with driving and parking, etc?

Tim G

Does Disney offer free transportation from their main parks (AK, MK, EP, MGM) to their water parks, like Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach?

I'm thinking of planning a day that starts in MK, head off to a water park when it gets hot and crowded from 2pm to 6pm and then ending my day with dinner and an evening back in the MK.

I may even decide to do this sort of thing with other outside parks, like a morning in Seaworld that switches over to Epcot for the late afternoon evening.

Is this sort of thing feasible? Or are the parks too far apart and it'll waste 90 minutes with driving and parking, etc?
IMO WDW Transport, will even take you longer than the 45 mins. you mentioned...

From MK to BB will take you approx. 15 minutes...
From BB to MK a just a bit longer...

Good luck!

Ciao! :D

jmatt

Original Poster
Yeah? So it's faster to just drive my own car from MK to Blizzard Beach? Good to know.

If I leave MK, can I re-enter the park later that day with a handstamp or something?

There is no WDW bus transportation from a Park (MK, EC, MGM, and AK) to a water park. Best thing to do is if at MK walk over to the comtempory and take the AK & BB bus then from BB you can return to your resort. But the best way would be to drive.

ImaYoyo

Yeah? So it's faster to just drive my own car from MK to Blizzard Beach? Good to know.

If I leave MK, can I re-enter the park later that day with a handstamp or something?
Your ticket is linked to you specifically, so all you need to re-enter is your ticket.

Rabflmom

I question your timing about going to BB from 2-6PM. When are you going to be at WDW ?
During the summer that is prime time for our thunderstorms. If there is lightning within a certain area the park closes down all slides and has everyone in the park including the guards etc. head to safety until it is safe to reopen.
They will try to reopen if only 30 minuters left before park closure. Sometimes the park closes for an hour but sometimes the park ends up closing early if the storm is closer to park closing time.
BTW If you are staying in a Disney resort they have early morning hours at the waterparks where you can beat the crowds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom