Magic Bands

TinkerbellWDW

Original Poster
Our trip is comimg up (Dec. 30) and I'm hearing that the magic bands are a complete disaster. Some people are saying that there dining plan wasn't even on them. Getting a little nervous hearing about all the negative comments on the magic bands. Is there any truth to it??

TheMouseFan

Our trip is comimg up (Dec. 30) and I'm hearing that the magic bands are a complete disaster. Some people are saying that there dining plan wasn't even on them. Getting a little nervous hearing about all the negative comments on the magic bands. Is there any truth to it??
I'm sure there are people who have had problems with them. Having said that, we were there 2 weeks ago and had minimal problems with them. The first day we tried to enter AK and the Mickey came up blue saying we didn't have tickets attached to our account. It was taken care of very quickly and easily. We were also unable to charge to our room with the bands. I'm sure that could have been fixed easily also, but I wasn't willing to go find out, I just used my credit card all week. We had no issues getting into our rooms, using the dining plan, or using our FP+ selections.

luv

Most people say they're working well. Some people have a little trouble with them. Some people have a lot of trouble with them.

I think everyone is telling the truth. :)

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
Most of the trip reports that I have read indicate that folks have had minimal issues with them. People who have had problems just tend to scream louder than the folks who have not have issues.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom