Magic bands...when will they be offered to everyone?

Tink0102

Original Poster
We have a trip planned for Oct 2014. Surely they will be offered to everyone by then, right.
Right now "my Disney experience" is only showing the cards available to us, but I'm thinking that will change when we get closer. Is that wishful thinking?

Tom

Beta Return
We have a trip planned for Oct 2014. Surely they will be offered to everyone by then, right.
Right now "my Disney experience" is only showing the cards available to us, but I'm thinking that will change when we get closer. Is that wishful thinking?

If they're still testing in a year....Lord help us all.

ExtinctJenn

Well "technically" they are available to all resort guests now. The testing includes all resorts. Now, of course testing can be stopped at any point and they could have a period where they don't do anything but I just don't see that happening. I anticipate that since testing has been extended (originally communicated as ending 11/30 but those of us in December got invites and are in on it) it's going to go live near the beginning of 2014 if not 1/1/14. If not, I think you can reasonably assume that if testing goes on for another year, you're in on it either way. LOL!

Minnie1976

We received our magic bands Friday, Nov. 1st, for our trip the beginning of Dec. I sure hope they work correctly. I plan on carrying all my paperwork. I've read good and bad about the magic bands. I like backup when it comes to technology. Old fashion.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
If you are staying offsite there will be an option to purchase Magic Bands, no dates yet though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom