Magic bands shipping to Canada

mattdenine

Original Poster
Hey guys I was able to customize my magic bands for the first time yesterday and was able to put in my home address in Canada for the shipping address. I know before anyone outside of USA had to wait to get their bands when they arrived at their resort. So it would appear that this has changed.

Ariel1986

I live in the UK and I was able to enter any address- but it still said a message that if you live outside the US you can pick your magic bands up from the front desk...

Do you think this is saying you can pick them up from the front desk if you like or that you must only pick them up from the front desk...?

I don't know which address to enter!

hellowonderland

Hey guys I was able to customize my magic bands for the first time yesterday and was able to put in my home address in Canada for the shipping address. I know before anyone outside of USA had to wait to get their bands when they arrived at their resort. So it would appear that this has changed.
I put in my Canadian shipping address too, but still got the standard "you're not an American, so we're not shelling out the extra cash to ship them to you. Pick them up at the front desk. BLAME CANADA." Or something like that... :p

mattdenine

Original Poster
I put in my Canadian shipping address too, but still got the standard "you're not an American, so we're not shelling out the extra cash to ship them to you. Pick them up at the front desk. BLAME CANADA." Or something like that... :p

Strange when did you get that message?

MOXOMUMD

Still no shipping to Canada, eh? ;) (Actually that "Blame Canada" from South Park is stuck in my head now.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom