Magic Bands Question

SMS55

Original Poster
So I finally received my wristbands for mid our December trip. We're all excited. I customized them before they were shipped and have made Fastpass+ selections. A while back some were saying that they were able to get more fast passes with their tickets because apparently they weren't linked. I know I can link the bands to my tickets online. I wanted to know if the system still lets you get separate fast passes with just your tickets and if linking the band to my tickets would mess that up. Thanks.

Tom

Beta Return
So I finally received my wristbands for mid our December trip. We're all excited. I customized them before they were shipped and have made Fastpass+ selections. A while back some were saying that they were able to get more fast passes with their tickets because apparently they weren't linked. I know I can link the bands to my tickets online. I wanted to know if the system still lets you get separate fast passes with just your tickets and if linking the band to my tickets would mess that up. Thanks.

Your band is only linked to your MDE account, not directly to any specific ticket media. As long as there is a valid ticket tied to each person's MDE account, you will be permitted to book FP+.

If the separate tickets you have will be needed to show that you have park access for the entire trip length, you'll need to link them too.

Getting paper fastpasses is unrelated to what kind of tickets you have, for the most part. If you're staying at Pop Century, traditional Fastpasses are done. For now, if you're staying anywhere else, you'll still get a KttW card at check-in, which can still be used for traditional FastPasses....until they start dropping other resorts in the near future.

RonAnnArbor

Actually ANYONE can use a KTTW card instead of a wristband, at anytime, forever. But it is true that once FP+ is finally rolled out (probably the next couple weeks now) there will be no more paper fastpasses.
As of last week, people were still using the plastic RFID cards to get as many paper fastpasses as they wanted -- and the wristbands for their three FP+ selections per day. Pop Century has linked the wristband and the keys so that no matter which one you use, there are only 3 selections. The other parks will do this in the coming weeks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom