Magic Bands help

Tip Top Club

Parades and fireworks are only available certain days during the test, and will show up on the FastPass+ Selection screen when they are.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
MDE can't find my dining reservations....oh, well. At least my KTTW card will have it and I have all the paperwork about it.
Yes, MDE is VERY frustrating...if you have your ADRs somewhere, you can add them to your MDE. I did and it took well over a half hour, because the system is so poorly designed. (You have to do the same steps over and over.) But my ADRs are now linked with everything else.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Is the MDE site really time-consuming and tedious? Or am I just starting to sound like my mom:eek:.... It seems slow and I keep having to back-track on every step. Plus - for the life of me I cannot figure out how to add parades/fireworks. :mad:

Deep breathes... 19 days...19 days...
YES...time consuming AND tedious!!

Fireworks/parades not always available (they will pop on the screen if they are.) When we went in early August fireworks/parades/Fantasmic were only available on weekends. For our October visit, it is not an option on any of our days.

Joshrzmeup

Yes, MDE is VERY frustrating...if you have your ADRs somewhere, you can add them to your MDE. I did and it took well over a half hour, because the system is so poorly designed. (You have to do the same steps over and over.) But my ADRs are now linked with everything else.
Tried linking it. It says to use the last name that is on my reservation, which i did, lower case and uppercase. There is only 1 last name on the reservation and I triple-checked the confirm number and last name on my package to make sure it was right.

Tip Top Club

I read that it was just weekends for those, but am not sure.

Up until now it's been Friday/Saturday/Sunday. But now that there is either Night of Joy or A halloween party every Friday night it's Saturday/Sunday/Monday. Starting in October however it will be every day that there are night parades.

Joshua&CalebDad

Up until now it's been Friday/Saturday/Sunday. But now that there is either Night of Joy or A halloween party every Friday night it's Saturday/Sunday/Monday. Starting in October however it will be every day that there are night parades.

Unless they are updating the system sometime in the future I can tell you that the firework shows and parades are not available options. I will be there at the beginning of October and checked for those type of FP+ selections and never found any for any of the days we will be there (first full week in October).

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Unless they are updating the system sometime in the future I can tell you that the firework shows and parades are not available options. I will be there at the beginning of October and checked for those type of FP+ selections and never found any for any of the days we will be there (first full week in October).
Me too!

twinfo3728

Is the MDE site really time-consuming and tedious? Or am I just starting to sound like my mom:eek:.... It seems slow and I keep having to back-track on every step. Plus - for the life of me I cannot figure out how to add parades/fireworks. :mad:

Deep breathes... 19 days...19 days...
I feel the same way and I love planning our Disney trips!

agorna

Haha...I just got the same email about an hour ago, and I have already done everything!!:D We leave in 21 days, and the first thing I did was call the number on the email, because we have AP's and I wasn't sure how to link them, the IT lady Isis was extremely helpful, she walked me through linking our AP's and even helped to change my wifes account to link to mine, as there was some kind of issue and she fixed it and emailed me a follow up as well. It was very easy to pick the FP's, the only thing I had to work around was some being a little closer to ADR's than I would like, but it does show a warining when a FP would overlap with and ADR, so that was good. At this time, you can only get them for one park per day thought, you can't do Tower in the morning at HS, and then do Soarin and Test Track in the evening at Epcot. Hope it all goes well for you!
what resort are you staying at?

DicksonGR

MDE can't find my dining reservations....oh, well. At least my KTTW card will have it and I have all the paperwork about it.

I had this exact same issue, however when I was on the phone to Disney IT about another issue I mentioned it. He took the list of confirmation numbers (about 10 :hungry: ) and about 2 hours later they appeared on my itinerary. Really impressed by the support offered! Well done Disney! :)

Last edited:

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I had this exact same issue, however when I was on the phone to Disney IT about another issue I mentioned it. He too the list of confirmation numbers (about 10 :hungry: ) and about 2 hours later they appeared on my itinerary. Really impressed by the support offered! Well done Disney! :)
This also happened to me (though not 10...more like 4)...

And, I was also impressed with the support offered (but not the wonky system).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom