Magic Bands - Decorated

Tinkerfan4ever

Original Poster
Hey all -

I saw this on a different site and I thought I would share. These are vinyl stickers created specifically for magic bands.

I have seen that some people were having problems with the jibbit type pieces because they would fall off. This seems like a pretty clever solution. How long before you think we see these on Disney shelves?

http://dvccentral.com/cover-bands.html

Cmdr_Crimson

They look cool....But I do question how well they are with are good friend..Water....The Bands are waterproof sure...But, stickers are stickers..

Mouse_Trap

I love them! .......this is how the bands should have been made - at least as an optional extra.

I would expect them to hold up to the water rides, I don't see them lasting a day in a water park though.
The site does claim "They’re water and sweat proof and stay on for as long as you want them to."

baggienath7

They look awesome! However, after having bandits and losing them around the parks, this has deterred me from buying any magic band accessories.

Redhawk

Reviving this thread to ask about Magic Bandits and how well they stay on the Bands. Husband and I are staying at the Dolphin on an upcoming visit so I am debating buying Magic Bands for the fun and convenience, and of course that leads to maybe buying a set or two of Bandits as well. Except the few mentions I've seen of the Bandits are about how easily they fall out and are lost. It would bum me out to lose them, so leaning toward not even buying the bands.

Thoughts?

erasure fan1

I have seen that some people were having problems with the jibbit type pieces because they would fall off.

Yup, I can't tell you how many times I was chasing that stupid piece of plastic around the ground. Maybe that was part of the pitch for the bands. "Hey look, I know this is going to cost billions but if we make the little decorations for the bands just a bit too loose, we can make trillions from the replacements! Its genius!!!!!"

Lord_Vader

Join me, together we can rule the galaxy.
For a while they had designs with specific characters on them but were given a C&D so they changed the product line up a bit.

I can attest they hold up very well, stay attached in the heat of the summer and remain on the bands we used for three weeks worth of visits over two trips.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom