magic bands and photopassp plus

agorna

Original Poster
I have my voucher for photopass plus and knew I would have to turn it in at one of the parks to get my card.. but i just ordered my magic bands... so basically I'm just curious as to how the magic bands will affect the photopass plus... will i still get the lanyard with the photo card? or will it be linked to my band?

ddrongowski

As of right now the two systems are still separate so you will have both the card and the MB.
Just remember the new MB's and MM+ are to make your trip to WDW lighter...:confused:

and I quote

"Your key to a more carefree visit.
MagicBands and cards are all-in-one devices that serve as your “ticket,” “room key” and more. With a MagicBand on your wrist or a card in your pocket, you’ll travel lighter throughout your vacation. With the introduction of FastPass+, your MagicBand or card will even allow you to check in at FastPass+ locations."

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/my-disney-experience/bands-cards/

dreamfinder

You can use the MB for regular Photopass right now, just not PP+. Can't see them not integrating it, but it may be lower on the priority list of MB/NGE todos.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Does anyone know how many people can be linked to a photo pass +? We are a party of 14. Is this allowed?
As of right now PP+ isn't integrated with MB. You still get 1 lanyard for PP+ that's it. You can only use that lanyard to get the attraction and CM pictures. You can used regular PP cards or your MB to get the M&G pictures and add them to your PP+ online.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom