Magic Bands and Magical Express question

StarWarsGirl

Original Poster
Hi guys.

As you may know I'm going to WDW in January from the 3rd to the 11th. I will be using Magic Bands. Now my parents are going January 17-20, and they have received their Magical Express tags already. I have not receive mine. Do the Magical Express tags come at the same time as the Magic Bands? Should I call Disney to make sure everything is straight? Magical Express appears on the reservation. Thank you in advance!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Hi guys.

As you may know I'm going to WDW in January from the 3rd to the 11th. I will be using Magic Bands. Now my parents are going January 17-20, and they have received their Magical Express tags already. I have not receive mine. Do the Magical Express tags come at the same time as the Magic Bands? Should I call Disney to make sure everything is straight? Magical Express appears on the reservation. Thank you in advance!
The luggage tags come with your welcome packet, which currently is sent separately from your magicbands.

If you have concerns, have you tried calling Disney? They'll happily ship you out more tags! Have a great trip!

StarWarsGirl

Original Poster
The luggage tags come with your welcome packet, which currently is sent separately from your magicbands.

If you have concerns, have you tried calling Disney? They'll happily ship you out more tags! Have a great trip!
Thanks. I'm on the phone with them about my MDE account as we speak. As soon as I'm finished getting technical to fix my account (they put my friend on the reservation twice instead of me; ironic given the rate is AP and it's my pass), I will go over to their regular people and see if there's an issue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom