Magic Band : Purple

cw1982

I think someone had said they thought purple would happen eventually because it was in a picture before the magic bands fully rolled out... it was a picture of several bands and purple was in the mix. I don't recall ever reading that they were actually going to happen anytime soon, other than someone else theorizing that they would be made soon because many seem to want them.

cw1982

bands-2-500x283.jpg

That's the picture I was referring to but that's not the current colors. DH got an orange band, and purple isn't available yet.

cw1982

1st pic i found so went with it:confused:

I wonder if that wasn't some kind of concept art? I'm not sure where it's originally from, but it popped up in a thread or two a few months ago. People were saying that purple must be in the works, since it was in that picture, but I haven't seen anything else about it since.

Rob562

What colors are currently available?

Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Pink, Gray.

That earlier photo is also interesting since it's definitely prototype and not production Bands. In the current Bands, the edging is black/dark-gray, whereas in this photo the edging is the same color as the Band itself.

-Rob

Longers

I want purple too - think it was on the original MB details as I read it too. Fingers crossed it comes soon. Would love to have for my Nov trip

cw1982

So, not to get anyone's hopes up, but PhotoDave219 just mentioned in the spirited thread that there's a rumor going around about a new generation of bands coming. Take a look at page 336 if you're interested. Nothing specific, but maybe new colors will be added if this is true.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom