Magic Band delivery pre trip

jprieur

Original Poster
We recently were part of the MB and MM+ testing group in early OCT. We just booked another trip for the end of March and I was just wondering how Disney is sending them out. Last time we received a Fed Ex'd letter explaining everything and a few weeks later the bands arrived in the Incredibles box.

Are they still doing this or have they come up with new marketing packaging/freebies?

Tom

Beta Return
We recently were part of the MB and MM+ testing group in early OCT. We just booked another trip for the end of March and I was just wondering how Disney is sending them out. Last time we received a Fed Ex'd letter explaining everything and a few weeks later the bands arrived in the Incredibles box.

Are they still doing this or have they come up with new marketing packaging/freebies?

They still call it a test, but it's essentially "live" now. We just received our first set of MBs for our 2/26 trip, and they came UPS Next Day Air. But, we had them customized before the 30-day mark.

Before that, I believe they're sending out the flash drives, with the MM+ video on them, and also a fridge magnet with a list of all your important dates.

Betsyboo

Our MBs arrived FedEx on our 27th day out mark, no letter. Our 30th was last Friday so I'd say it would have been next day if it hadn't been for the weekend. We received the packet with the magnet but sadly no Mickey flash drive.

JohnD

I have until March 5 to customize the MBs from my April 5-9 trip. I assume the MBs will be mailed out shortly after 3/5.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom