Magic band contradiction

lostpro9het

Original Poster
So about two weeks ago I log into MDE to see that we can customize our bands for our December visit. We're told to finalize our customizations by November 21st. We promptly make our choices and confirm our address. TODAY, I get an email inviting our family I test the bands for our upcoming trip and that we need to finalize our customizations by December 11th. Say what!?!? I log into MDE to see that our bands are still as we customized them and we are reminded to customize by November 21st. Of course this was all after trying to log into my account 5 times, you know, because it's so busy at 7:00 on a Sunday night that one should expect large delays in accessing their disney reservations.:confused:

jlsHouston

Exactly what is customizing bands because I got our bands a week or so ago and all I did was open the box. I did nothing with them on the website

lostpro9het

Original Poster
Exactly what is customizing bands because I got our bands a week or so ago and all I did was open the box. I did nothing with them on the website
It's where you choose a color and a name for each band through the "Personalize MagicBands" menu on the MDE site. Then they send you the bands of the appropriate color with a specified name on it.

jlsHouston

It's where you choose a color and a name for each band through the "Personalize MagicBands" menu on the MDE site. Then they send you the bands of the appropriate color with a specified name on it.

Oh... I must have done that because they all came in the colors I picked with the appropriate names inside them:oops: blond moment:confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom