Magic Band colours

ToyStorygirl

Original Poster
Hello

Stayed on Universal property this year so didn't get a magic band but for those who have do you get to choose the colour?

I assumed you did since so many Mums and girls had pink. I only ask as I saw small two boys with pink bands which I thought was sweet and quite refreshing but my family are convinced they only had them as there was no option. I can't see Disney making boys wear pink against their will! :joyfull:

ToyStorygirl

Original Poster
No, I was just saying I didn't get a magic band as I didn't stay at Disney. I did see them however when I headed over there

schmulie14

Hello

Stayed on Universal property this year so didn't get a magic band but for those who have do you get to choose the colour?

I assumed you did since so many Mums and girls had pink. I only ask as I saw small two boys with pink bands which I thought was sweet and quite refreshing but my family are convinced they only had them as there was no option. I can't see Disney making boys wear pink against their will! :joyfull:

You get to choose your color in advance and they are mailed to you if you live in the US. My son loves wearing his green one. I just have to make sure he doesn't lose it before we go! :)

G00fyDad

You get to choose your color in advance and they are mailed to you if you live in the US. My son loves wearing his green one. I just have to make sure he doesn't lose it before we go! :)

I did not let my son wears his before the trip. I kept them in the Mrs. Incredibles box until the morning we left. I am sure he would have lost it if I let him keep it.

luv

"Customize" means "pick a color." There is no other customization. :)

You use the My Disney Experience app. :)

Since I got confirmation that I was getting a band whether I wanted one or not (if you don't ask for it, they give you a grey one when you check in), I went in and picked a color. It arrived just a few days later.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
"Customize" means "pick a color." There is no other customization. :)

Technically, you can also customize the name that goes inside the band. It can be different than the guest's given name (though the given name appears on the FP+ screens).

luv

Technically, you can also customize the name that goes inside the band. It can be different than the guest's given name (though the given name appears on the FP+ screens).
I stand corrected and Thank You very much. I did forget that and so wish I'd thought to put something funny in them. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom