Magic band collection

sosai

Original Poster
Hi there, So I will be travelling from the UK to Disneyworld with my family and carers in October. We will be staying in Wilderness Lodge Copper creek cabins and the carers will be staying in All-star resort. What I wanted to know is it possible for the carers to arrive with us to wilderness lodge and for them to pick up magic bands there. Ie can I arrange for their magic bands to be sent to wilderness lodge instead of them picking them up at all star resort. It would just be much easier for our family to all stay together up until that point

nickys

Premium Member
I’m not sure about the band collection, I would just try putting in the WL address on the MDE page.

However I wouldn’t bank on your friends being allowed to take the Magic Express to WL. They are usually very strict on the policy that you must take it to the resort you’re staying at. Probably because the actual transport is not by Disney but by another company (may be Mears, not sure). The CMs at the airport may allow it, but I would have a back-up plan. Like Uber from the All Stars and meet at the Contemporary to walk over to MK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom