Madame Leota Speaks Up

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Jennifer Tilly talked to TV Guide about her role in Disney's The Haunted Mansion. "When you go into the ride [at Disney], there's a gypsy fortune teller's head in a crystal ball, saying, 'Go back, Go back!' You know, Madame Leota. That's gonna be me! I'm Eddie Murphy's sidekick in the movie. He carries my head around, and I get bossy with him. I have lots of hair, I'm a smart ______, and I'm very cryptic. I know all, I see all... If the movie's really successful, Disney's gonna revamp the ride and I'll be the head in the ball at the beginning of it! They're gonna totally update it."

From Animated News

Brett

Originally posted by MickeyMoose15
If the movie's really successful, Disney's gonna revamp the ride and I'll be the head in the ball at the beginning of it! They're gonna totally update it."

From Animated News

Dear god, let's hope the movie is successful, but let's pray for Jennifer Tilly to NOT make an appearance in the Mansion.

imagineer boy

Originally posted by MickeyMoose15
Jennifer Tilly talked to TV Guide about her role in Disney's The Haunted Mansion. "When you go into the ride [at Disney], there's a gypsy fortune teller's head in a crystal ball, saying, 'Go back, Go back!' You know, Madame Leota. That's gonna be me! I'm Eddie Murphy's sidekick in the movie. He carries my head around, and I get bossy with him. I have lots of hair, I'm a smart ______, and I'm very cryptic. I know all, I see all... If the movie's really successful, Disney's gonna revamp the ride and I'll be the head in the ball at the beginning of it! They're gonna totally update it."

From Animated News

Sheesh, I hope they don't make her head in the ball on the ride. By the way, Madame Leota is summoning spirtits, not telling people to go back. Although, It should be funny seeing Eddie Murphey carry her head around while she bosses him around.:lol:

TURKEY

I really really really doubt that any plans for changing the HM would be told to any actor/actress, especially Jennifer Tilly.

HMGhost13

if they freakin touch the mansion to change it to HER i will simply revolt! what in the world is going through disney's mind? this is utter BS!!!!

BTW, That's little LEOTA at the END of the ride, Madame Leota...ARGGGGG!!!!! DID THEY EVEN GO ON THE RIDE?!?!?!?!

darthdarrel

LOL! YA and she doesn`t say GO BACK GO BACk,she says hurry back,hurry back and don`t forget your death certificate if you decide to join us................:D

HMGhost13

ahem,

Ah, but does Tilly fear the original Madame Liotta's wrath? After all, she might curse the actress for usurping her post! "It's very sad, because I love the ride the way it is, but I guess everything has to get updated," Tilly winks. "Besides, I'll be Madame Liotta now, so I'll inherit the curse giving ability."

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I don't think they will update the attraction. Besides, which one are they basing the film off of. The Walt Disney World one?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom