LYFT/Uber

Joeswife

Trying to plan out some expected expenses. What is an average Lyft cost for family of 4 from Orlando ain’t. Airport to AOA?

And from AOA to Universal studios?

My guess was about $45 for each trip. I live in a very rural area and we do not have these services, so the process is very unfamiliar. Just thinking it maybe cheaper than MEARS transportation

Weather_Lady

Trying to plan out some expected expenses. What is an average Lyft cost for family of 4 from Orlando ain’t. Airport to AOA?

And from AOA to Universal studios?

My guess was about $45 for each trip. I live in a very rural area and we do not have these services, so the process is very unfamiliar. Just thinking it maybe cheaper than MEARS transportation
LYFT has a fare estimator tool (as does Uber) that will give you a good idea of the cost (exclusive of gratuity, surge pricing, etc.):

Upvote 0

MickeyCB

LYFT has a fare estimator tool (as does Uber) that will give you a good idea of the cost (exclusive of gratuity, surge pricing, etc.):

Thanks, I didn't know this was available.
But a question if I could? I just tried to find a similar service on the Uber app and couldn't find it. Do you know where I should look? Thanks

Upvote 0

Rob562

FYI, the Google Maps app will also give an estimate for Lyft, just input the start and destination addresses and choose the ride share option where you'd change the form of transport to driving/walking/public transit/etc.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom