Lunch Reservations?

RayLaVeau

Original Poster
Just wondering if you recommend making reservations on WDW dine or can I do that at the Hotel?
Is this necessary for a lunch res.
Thanks
Ray

tigsmom

Adr's are necessary at just about any TS place for all meals now. There are few places that you can walk into. I would make as many beforehand as you can, have alternate days/times ready.

We have the dining line pre programmed into our phone to check daily when we are at the parks (or even the night before) just in case something good opens up.

lilclerk

Yes, it's pretty much necessary to make reservations for every meal you want.
It's not always impossible to get in without reservations, but do you want to take the chance? Better safe than sorry in my mind.

ImaYoyo

Yes, it's pretty much necessary to make reservations for every meal you want.
It's not always impossible to get in without reservations, but do you want to take the chance? Better safe than sorry in my mind.
Since your new here, let me clarify what others have said. it's important to make dining reservations for any TABLE SERVICE meals that you want. Counter Service locations do not accept reservations, and can be walked up to at any time.

RayLaVeau

Original Poster
Thanks guys and gals...Just Made My Reservations..I am not new to WDW, but this will be my first time of doing it all myself, so I just wanted to make sure I got it all right for my Moms first visit.:wave:

RayLaVeau

Original Poster
Where did you choose?

We are Going to Breakfast at O'hana, Lunch at Sci Fi Diner, Dinner at Restaurant Akershus, and MNSSHP
All on Different Days of course.
Thanks for asking. I cant wait to get there. We were going to go to Chef Mickeys for Breakfast but sold out on the day I wanted.
Also cant wait to go to Trails End Restaurant, I love that place. :sohappy:

Jimmy Thick

I always make several ADR's, per day, per trip, just in case I want a late lunch, early dinner, or late dinner.

I always take advantage of the ADR system, I NEVER miss a meal. :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom