Luggage at Check-in?

sanita

Original Poster
Hey I wondering for the people who don't have a car where would our luggage be placed at when we are filling out paperwork?

Also does Disney have any doctors or clinic onsite?

Not sure about the luggage...

This is what it says in the FAQ section of the CareerStart webpage concerning medical facilities (applies to CP and ICP as well, seeing as how they all share complexes):

Disney CareerStart said:
Are there nurses or medical facilities in the housing complexes?
No, but there are many walk-in clinics close to the Walt Disney World® Resort if a doctor or nurse is ever needed. Pharmacies also are located within walking distance to our apartment complexes.

Darwin

When you arrive to Vista Way, your luggage is all put together in one area and they give you labels to to mark what's yours. I'm pretty sure they have a cast member watching over them so no worries. It may be different now but they'll take care of it for you so you don't have to haul it everywhere during registration. It would just get in the way.

They have medical facilities close enough. If you need to go to one you can ask the front desk at your apartment complex and they'll help you. My room mate sprained his ankle his first day of work running to the bus. He went to some place backstage in EPCOT, I think, that had a facility to look at his ankle. Poor sucker, it swelled up so bad, but he was a good sport. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom