LPDZ Live On Tour! (new live show for Disney's California Adventure)

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I was watching Snackland episode from The Proud Family Louder and Prouder, Disney will annoucing in 2023 as Penny Proud and her friends is coming to Disney California Adventure on concert tour around the park called LPDZ Live On Tour! based on Disney+'s The Proud Family Louder and Prouder, as Oscar Proud is gaving alot of Proud Snacks to the guests, is his company will be good or REALLY bad?
1648557657805.png

Join Penny, LaCienega, Dijonay, Zoey and Maya on tour around the park stops at:
Hollywoodland
Buena Vista Street
Avengers Campus
Pixar Pier
Grizzly Peak
Paradise Gardens
Cars Land
and Pacific Wharf

and @Tegan pilots a chicken this is should've my project for finales. Thanks alot you disqualified me, I've should've aheading to finales right now.

Disney Dad 3000

I would ask that you please try to refrain from badgering Tegan and/or any potentially disparaging remarks. She gave a very thoughtful and pointed response regarding what happened (more than many would I imagine). This is a very welcoming group of people, and that welcome is still extended to you, but reflect on her words and move forward.

Housekeeping.

It brings me no joy whatsoever to have to do this.

These games are all about having fun. But we must also maintain a sense of respect and reverence for our community and our works that we share on this forum. We all pour our hearts into our creative endeavors, and there is an expectation that by participating in this community, that effort will be respected by all.

Unfortunately, it has been brought to my attention that @DisneyFan32 has submitted multiple works that were outright plagiarized from other Imagineers, including during the previous round. As a result of this, DisneyFan will be disqualified from competing in the Finale.

This might be a little heavy for the forum, but it feels important to me to say it. Let me be absolutely clear that I do not believe in ostracizing people from the group, not in this circle or any others. People screw up. It is my belief that people deserve to be able to make amends for their mistakes, no matter how severe those mistakes are. Growth and change are only possible through forgiveness and empathy.

However, there at times must also be atonement, and in this case the only fair thing to do is to disqualify a player who made a poor choice. Had this transpired during the middle of the game, I would have simply levied a one Act ban. Because this breach of trust was only discovered at the very end of the game, there was really no other choice but to administer this ban for the Finale.

DisneyFan, I’m very sorry to have to do this publicly. But it had to be done for the integrity of the game. My only hope is that you truly learn from this mistake and make better choices in the future. I appreciate your energy and enthusiasm on the forum. We just cannot allow players to submit other peoples’ creations as their own.

The Great Gonzo

Relax buddy, you've done great posts and projects in the past. And I'm sure you'll do more great things in the future as well. Everyone F's up, it's no big deal man.

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I would ask that you please try to refrain from badgering Tegan and/or any potentially disparaging remarks. She gave a very thoughtful and pointed response regarding what happened (more than many would I imagine). This is a very welcoming group of people, and that welcome is still extended to you, but reflect on her words and move forward.
But I want gave another chance please?

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
But I want gave another chance please?
Texan already gave a very fair appraisal of why you were suspended from the game for the finale. I would suggest that you stop arguing this and instead work on your own original material during the next competition you participate in.

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Texan already gave a very fair appraisal of why you were suspended from the game for the finale. I would suggest that you stop arguing this and instead work on your own original material during the next competition you participate in.
When is next competition soon after finale to be announced soon?

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
When is next competition soon after finale to be announced soon?

June 2022 - The Imagineering Race by @mickeyfan5534

Inspired by the popular competition reality television show, RuPaul’s Drag Race, The Imagineering Race sees players compete in various mini and maxi challenges either by themselves, pairs, or groups. Expect plenty of fun and twists in this brand new competition. Please stay tuned for more details.​

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Back to topic guys, I believe this the Proud Family Louder and Prouder aka LPDZ Live On Tour! will be greatest entertainment for Disney's California Adventure. What songs will we can do this for the tour around the park. What each costumes for Penny, LaCienega, Dijonay, Zoey and Maya for each lands for the park like Avengers Campus, Pixar Pier, Buena Vista Street, Cars Land, Hollywoodland, etc...
I think we need special guests for the tour show such as Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Roger Rabbit, Jessica Rabbit, Mike & Sully, Spider-Man, Captain America, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Iron Man, Thor, Mater, Walt Disney, Woody, Jessie, Bo-Peep, Buzz Lightyear, etc...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom