Lost world of Imagination (WDW & Disney overall)

ZoneOfTheEnder

Original Poster
Imagination is best if set Free!
If you can dream it you can do it!
A magical place where families can play.
Epcot a prototype community of the future.
All GONE!!!!
Imagination and Figment spark creativity and imagination and this theme needs to be expanded (not into emotions).
If I want to ride the movies I would go to Universal (which has limited repeatability and family interaction) ( went once with family and never again)).The direction of Disney is to merchandise and provide cheap thrills with political messages and charge mega bucks for fleeting memories.
Marvel should be in their own theme park not contaminating Walts’ vision.
Star Wars is now DEAD to us so bye bye Holly Woods Studio.
Figment should be the premier majordomo of Epcot . . . nuff said?
Only positive is Disney Springs but without Disney Quest there is no arcade experience for families to play together.
Final gripe Disney killed a Disney Infinity and continues to become just like Universal and Great Adventures for mega bucks.

brb1006

Hello I want ask us about purple dragon Figment.Why he appears only on America just a living an Europe and don’t hear about him. I’m very love Disney movies and toys but when I search in internet I find him and ask my friend who’s it that and they answer who is that.Why? Many peoples in other world don’t hear about him.And yess fix the smell lab. Disgusting moment in this ride.Why figment beat a skunk on slot machine and later burps on all audience. Can make a new random slot machine.We drives up on slot machine and late figment talks „in world many smells disgusting and pleasant and later he pulls a lever arm.There need more random a strawberry smell or something.Please read my request Disney!
Because Figment is only well-known from the Walt Disney World community since Journey Into Imagination is exclusive to WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom