Looking for some advice

pezgirlroy

Original Poster
We will be at the world from January 9th till the 15th. We will be having breakfast at 8:20 at Royal Akershus on the 11th. As of now park opens at 9. Trying to figure out best us of fastpass. We will want to do both Frozen Ever After and Soarin. We will have to do a rider swap on Soarin as it is myself, husband, 6 year old and infant. Does it make the most sense to just hope that the line won't be ridiculous at Frozen after we meet breakfast across the way and use the fastpass for Soarin? What do you think. Why is this so stressful? :)

matt9112

We will be at the world from January 9th till the 15th. We will be having breakfast at 8:20 at Royal Akershus on the 11th. As of now park opens at 9. Trying to figure out best us of fastpass. We will want to do both Frozen Ever After and Soarin. We will have to do a rider swap on Soarin as it is myself, husband, 6 year old and infant. Does it make the most sense to just hope that the line won't be ridiculous at Frozen after we meet breakfast across the way and use the fastpass for Soarin? What do you think. Why is this so stressful? :)

i would reverse your idea. FP frozen and wait for soaring. normally i would say rope drop one of them but your dining reservation takes that off the table.

pezgirlroy

Original Poster
i would reverse your idea. FP frozen and wait for soaring. normally i would say rope drop one of them but your dining reservation takes that off the table.
That is a bit of my question we wouldn't be out of breakfast by rope drop would we? Just can't remember how long these things take.

Owl X

I recommend using a Fast Pass for Frozen as the wait time can be long.
It may also be hard to get a same day Fast Pass for Frozen.

If you use all of your booked Fast Passes, you can use the My Disney Experience App to book another one.
For example: If you only book a Fast Pass for Frozen, once you ride it, you can use the App to attempt to get a same day Fast Pass for Soarin.
Or you could book Frozen and 2 other rides, and once you complete those 3, you can use the App to get a Fast Pass for Soarin. You have a much better chance of getting a same day Fast Pass for Soarin than Frozen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom