Looking for New Tomorrowland Area Music...

TinkerBell9988

Original Poster
Some help, please!

I have been looking all over for the new Tomorrowland Area music, and cannot find it anywhere. I would love to search on the Disney Central, but am not familiar with mIrc. If anyone can help me find it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks so much!

-->Tink/Erica

JasonLH

Ok, I hate to jump on the beggar's bandwagon here, but I have been looking for this for quite some time. Requests to the Disney multimedia newsgroup have gone unfulfilled.

Might you be able to point me in the right direction as well?

radioandy

If it's any consolation, it's not on Disney Central. I finally figured out the IRC...there's lots of good stuff but now new Tomorrowland BGM :(

maelstrom

Is this the area music I heard in December with There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow and Now Is The Time instrumental versions? If so, I want it, too! :D

Frontierland

Originally posted by radioandy
What is winmx and where do I get it?

WinMx is a file sharing program just like kazaa, etc. except in my personal opinion, BETTER, you don't get viruses. You can go download winmx at www.winmx.com. If you plan to download it, get version 3.31. It's also FREE!!!

barnum42

Originally posted by Frontierland
WinMx is a file sharing program just like kazaa, etc. except in my personal opinion, BETTER, you don't get viruses. You can go download winmx at www.winmx.com. If you plan to download it, get version 3.31. It's also FREE!!!

Ooooh! Must give it a try! Thank you! :sohappy:

PS - there is a typo in the link, here it is cleaned up

http://www.winmx.com

xfkirsten

I gotta second that reccommendation for WinMX. I've been using it for a couple of years now and am very happy with it! I also have a large collection of theme park mp3s and BGM on there... but be forewarned that I do ignore people who don't share at least SOMETHING - that's just a common courtesy. :)

-Kirsten

barnum42

WinMX crashed my PC

Just tried WinMX and it crashed my PC three times. I've had to remove it.

Anyone know of issues the latest version may have with Windows XP?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom