Looking for CSR new club level reviews?

bluejasmine

Original Poster
So apparently CSR has a business class club level and I was curious if anyone has any reviews or pics?
I know its nothing like the deluxes CL but Im very curious.

I just don't know how I feel about CSR its not my taste normally but..

DaGoof00

Never done club level at CSR, only at the Grand. From what I've read it's just a continental breakfast and "snacks" midday - at the deluxe this translates to sodas, juice cookies, chips, etc. Looks like wine in the evening is an additional cost...Not sure how worth it it would be to do this at CSR...

bluejasmine

Original Poster
See that's how I was feeling. You don't get package delivery to your room, CL is only open 7-10 am and 5-10 pm, your KTTK is normal blue not the gold all the other CL have.. Think Ill pass...

DaGoof00

haha, the Gold Key to the World Cards are awesome! I hope you figure out where you'd like to stay. When I stayed at CSR in the past (not on that business CL area) i remember enjoying the resort, it is very big. I've since fallen in love with the Grand and the monorail... I did enjoy Pepper Market and the main pool area!

Good luck planning your place to stay!! :)

Buzz2001

For the extra $25 per night, its well worth it at csr. You get the best building location as well. Pics and photos on my website below. It's open in the morning and evening. Beer, wine and sangria.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom