Looking for a shop....

DarkImage4

Original Poster
That sells Disney and WDW scrap/memory book stuff in WDW? Does one exist? Wife is looking to get someone a gift....

homer424

There is a scrapbooking/stationery store in Downtown Disney-it is called "The Wonderful World of Memories" They had a TON of stuff. It is in the same store as The Art of Disney, across from Disney's Days of Christmas and around the corner from the Rainforest Cafe. I hope that helps!

Donna

DarkImage4

Original Poster
Originally posted by Yellow Shoes
You scrapbookers are just a little cult, aren't you?

:lol:

Not me! This is a gift that my wife wants to get our friend who want to scrapbook their next trip...

BTW...Kool-Aid anyone?? :drevil:

Sherm00

we scrapbooked our whole disney honeymoon. we love to scrapbook. whats great is that disney is there is stuff to scrapbook everywhere. we got some great stickers and stuff in the emporium store right on main street, and in the store in toon town. also we saved everything. they put cofetti on our table at cindy's because it was our honeymoon, and we saved it.

careship

I can't wait to find some good scrapbooking supplies there. I hope it's not the same stuff as everywhere else. I sell for Creative Memories and they only have a few things Disney. What there is is great, but I need more. Lots more. I have 3 256 cards for my digital camera plus I am bringing my notebook to download it all too each night. I have one of those easy cameras. I am blonde so I call it blonde proof. A kodak one with the docking station. Just push the buttons, can't get more blonde proff then that.

cindrelly31

My SisInLaw (Mrs DisneyPhD) has made scrapbooks of all their trips to WDW. This year's was the best!!:D From what I understand they have a Starters Scrapbook Kit available at the shop at Dis Mkt Pl. It has stickers, Mickey hole punches, a book w/ pages, photo frames, etc. She says it is a wonderful start for someone just starting.

Enjoy your scrapbooking:animwink: I am looking forward to starting mine this year.:sohappy: :sohappy: :cool:

homer424

Originally posted by DarkImage4
Thank you my fellow Jerseyan!!! That didn't take long....:sohappy:

You are quite welcome! I didn;t even realize we were both from Jersey (and i literally live 25 minutes from Watchung!) until I came back to make sure that is what you were looking for!

LOL @ Yellow shoes! I never scrapbook-I am far too impatient with crafts to be able to do that! I accidentally found it because I was looking at ride posters in the Art of Disney and we strolled over to the scrapbooking side! hehe (but they do have a ton of really neat stuff!!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom