blappin

Original Poster
IMG_1683.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1679.JPG
    IMG_1679.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 72

KTaylor

I see that one of your bands says "pop" I am assuming that is a nickname, but I was wondering if we could have different names on the bracelets than what shows on the reservations. My parents would like to have their bands be pops and lulu because that's what the grandkids call them, but we didn't want to have an issue with that since their names on the reservations are their birth names. By the way the bands look amazing and I like seeing the same color picked we were worried about that too.

ExtinctJenn

I am feeling so unbelievably impatient about the MM+ thing. I am 99.9% sure that it will be full live sometime in November and our trip is December. I am holding onto the hope that when I do online check-in on 10/2 that it immediately allows me to do our band and FP+ selections. Seeing your boxes sitting there with each of them just has me even more excited. Not only am I looking forward to the new tech (because I'm such a geek) but the day they arrive (assuming they do) I'm putting my son's on his Infinity console and blowing his mind. HAH! :)

I see that one of your bands says "pop" I am assuming that is a nickname, but I was wondering if we could have different names on the bracelets than what shows on the reservations. My parents would like to have their bands be pops and lulu because that's what the grandkids call them, but we didn't want to have an issue with that since their names on the reservations are their birth names. By the way the bands look amazing and I like seeing the same color picked we were worried about that too.
This was confirmed by someone in one of the gigantic MM+ threads but yes, you can put whatever you want on your band. If your nickname is "meatstick" have at it! LOL :D

KTaylor

I am feeling so unbelievably impatient about the MM+ thing. I am 99.9% sure that it will be full live sometime in November and our trip is December. I am holding onto the hope that when I do online check-in on 10/2 that it immediately allows me to do our band and FP+ selections. Seeing your boxes sitting there with each of them just has me even more excited. Not only am I looking forward to the new tech (because I'm such a geek) but the day they arrive (assuming they do) I'm putting my son's on his Infinity console and blowing his mind. HAH! :)

This was confirmed by someone in one of the gigantic MM+ threads but yes, you can put whatever you want on your band. If your nickname is "meatstick" have at it! LOL :D

Oh that's great my parents will be happy about that! We are going in December also, but have heard a lot of rumors that December may not have the bands are you worried about that at all?

Oh that's great my parents will be happy about that! We are going in December also, but have heard a lot of rumors that December may not have the bands are you worried about that at all?

I've read of some people making FP+ reservations for November. These were AP holders with a previous reservation that gave them Magic Bands, which are still valid. I take that to mean the counter-rumors (that MM+ is really live now and Disney just isn't saying so) are true.

My check-in is Nov 1. That puts me at 39 days now. I've been checked-in since 60 day mark. I've looked every day for Magic Band or FP+ options and nothing so far.

I'm confident MM+ will be available for me, as well as you in December. But until I have the bands ordered, I can't be certain.

jkl2000

What I'm wondering is when the CMs can see your name, do they see the name that's registered for your stay, or the name that your MB is customized with. If the latter, they could say "Hello, Meatstick." I also wondered because if you might be using the MB of one of your group members to use one of their FP+, if you all used non-gender specific names it could help avoid questioning looks from questioning CMs. "Hi, Pat." "Hi, Chris." "Hi, Sam."

ExtinctJenn

What I'm wondering is when the CMs can see your name, do they see the name that's registered for your stay, or the name that your MB is customized with. If the latter, they could say "Hello, Meatstick." I also wondered because if you might be using the MB of one of your group members to use one of their FP+, if you all used non-gender specific names it could help avoid questioning looks from questioning CMs. "Hi, Pat." "Hi, Chris." "Hi, Sam."
They see the name associated with the band, not the name printed on it. I made sure of that as well to ensure no one called my husband Meatstick........ not that I'm putting Meatstick on his band.... :oops::angelic::joyfull:

ddrongowski

Thing 1 and Thing 2...

Dang it that IOA!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom