lol, ok tips on scoring Fastpasses for FOP

eliza61nyc

Original Poster
Yippee my 60 day window is coming up, taking my gal pals on a 4 day trip. We're celebrating one of my friends 5 year cancer free anniversary. :happy::happy:
We're the over 50 crowd and two are not big roller coaster fans but I think they'll like Flight of Pandora

nickys

Premium Member
Yippee my 60 day window is coming up, taking my gal pals on a 4 day trip. We're celebrating one of my friends 5 year cancer free anniversary. :happy::happy:
We're the over 50 crowd and two are not big roller coaster fans but I think they'll like Flight of Pandora

Try for a later day of your stay, ideally 60+4. Then work backwards if Day 3 would work better for you.

If you really, really want to do AK early on and have park hoppers, then maybe consider booking just FoP for a later day, then you can hop and get FPs in the second park as soon as you tap in for FoP.

Hope you get some pixie dust :)

cjack300zx

When the 60 day mark hits to book fast pass does it come available at midnight and will all days be available to book or is it one day at a time?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
When the 60 day mark hits to book fast pass does it come available at midnight and will all days be available to book or is it one day at a time?
Fastpasses open at 7 am at 60 days for resort guests and all days are available.

Offsite guests book at 7 am 30 days out one day at a time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom