KerriL

Original Poster
Hello,
Just writing to let you know of the wonderful experience my family and I had at a very special dinner at Citricos on April 15, 2005. :) My husband, children and I were celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary with a renewal of our wedding vows at Leu Gardens. I contacted the Grand Floridian Restaurant Manager Arun Joshi at Citricos. He took the time to help me plan a meal for our special event, made sure that our food allergies were noted and also coordinated with the Grand Floridian Bakery to make sure the cake and Cinderella dessert that I had ordered was ready for that night. He also provided a Mickey Bar for my husband when I told him that they were his favorite!
Our server, Larry, also deserves praise. His service was attentive, but never intrusive.
Mr. Joshi also had requested a photo of my husband and I. When we arrived for dinner he had created a special, personalized menu for us. Complete with photo and congratulations on our special day! Nice touch!
The Chef also paid us a visit to make sure that everything was to our liking and that we were not to worry about the food allergy issue. They had taken all precautions.
We had a perfect end to a wonderful day..all thanks to Mr. Joshi and his great staff. :sohappy:
Kerri

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom