Live with Kelly and Micheal taping at WDW

Dasnowz

Original Poster
LIVE with Kelly and Michael is packing up the show to make some magical memories, do you want to be part of our audience? Join LIVE for a series of shows from Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando on February 18 and 19, 2013.

Time with family is SO limited and we all need some Disney Time, time for family and friends to reconnect, to act a little goofy or stay up way past bedtime. Come experience the brand New Fantasyland - the largest expansion in Magic Kingdom history - see the new Test Track at Epcot, and make memories that last a lifetime. Learn more at DisneyWorld.com.

tickets are sold out so crowds may be heavier then usual and things may be off limits for taping. Just an fyi for those planning visits these days

nicknick553

I got my tickets in the mail this past thursday for the Monday filming. It came with two 1-day, 1-park tickets, 2 armbands (not magic+ bands), and a parking pass. Filming starts at 9:00 am but you are required to be there at 7:30 am. Filming is in Town Square so I would expect Magic Kingdom to be VERY crowded.

BwanaBob

Town Square is blocked-off. Stage and rigging set-up last 3 days. What a mess.

It is a 'closed' set to people who have tickets/wristbands only... for each show/taping.

Entertainment changes are as follows:

Welcome Show 8:43 a.m.
Dream Along with Mickey Castle Show 10:55a, 12:40p, 1:40p, 3:35p, 4:30p, 5:40p
MiSiCi Street Party Feb. 18 - 4:55p, 6:10p Feb. 19 - 5:35p
No Flag Retreat Ceremony
The CaDCT starts in Frontierland

And since a lot of cable and rigging has been run from Emporium to center square, all parades will have to go around the entire Town Square.

Plan accordingly!

nolatron

I was in line yesterday morning at Enchanted Tales with Belle when Michael Strahan walked into the back entrance with two little girls and a camera crew. The line stopped for nearly 20mins until he left.

We saw all the stage setup this morning when we hit MK for a few hours. When we left at noon the crowds coming into MK were ridiculous. I've never seen a switchback line for the ferry before today.

alissafalco

I was in line yesterday morning at Enchanted Tales with Belle when Michael Strahan walked into the back entrance with two little girls and a camera crew. The line stopped for nearly 20mins until he left.

We saw all the stage setup this morning when we hit MK for a few hours. When we left at noon the crowds coming into MK were ridiculous. I've never seen a switchback line for the ferry before today.

He has young twin daughters, that's who he was probably with. Also, I'm so glad I don't have to go to WDW during school breaks!!

I ended up going. The crew gave me an extra ticket and wrist band.... And my children were on tv. Boy had a set of R2 ears and daughter wore princess ears with a glass slipper in the middle They wer eon the Johnny Galecki show :) Proud Mama. (No reference to the scary movie Mama.)

Genie of the Lamp

I ended up going. The crew gave me an extra ticket and wrist band.... And my children were on tv. Boy had a set of R2 ears and daughter wore princess ears with a glass slipper in the middle They wer eon the Johnny Galecki show :) Proud Mama. (No reference to the scary movie Mama.)

So what was the Magicband like? How did it feel on your wrist? I can see why a proud mama would say/think her children R2 cute.:);)

Genie of the Lamp

they did not give magic band for this. it was a plastic wristband with info about the showing stamped on it

O ok, I just assume now that when someone says wristband, the first thing that comes to my mind now is Magicband. Did you get to wear one of these or watch the show when it was filmed at the MK on one or both of the days?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom