live-action Disney DVDs

doctor tigger

Original Poster
Hi!
Has anyone out there seen any of the new DVD's that were released this week? I saw that Pollyanna, Old Yeller, The Parent Trap, and Swiss Family Robinson were all supposed to come out in a special DVD edition (all double discs). If you've got them, what do you think?

Thanks!
Doc Tig:animwink:

doctor tigger

Original Poster
Ok, I'll answer my own question---
I broke down and got the Parent Trap DVD set first (they didn't have Pollyanna at the Disney Store yet, but they supposedly will soon.) The Parent Trap set is GREAT! Not only is there a new Trailer for Lilo and Stitch, but there are interviews with the girl who played Haley Mills' twin in the movie, featurettes about making the movie and how they created the twins, an interview with David Swift and Ward Kimball which is just a hoot, the episode of the Disneyland TV show where they promo-ed the film (with Annette and Tommy Sands singing and explaining the movie to an alien---who turns out to be------oops, won't spoil it for you!)
Plus the movie itself----it is truly a great package, perhaps even better than the sets that came out a Christmas with Mickey, the Silly Symphonies, etc.---I'd put this one up there with the Snow White Platinum edition!

Just thought I'd share---if anybody finds the other ones, let me know what you think!

Doc Tig

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom