Little Mermaid to receive Updates?

Mouse_Trap

I guess pixies fixed all the issues overnight then if maintenance wasn't there.

Isn't is possible that a power cycle could fix (at least temporarily) many issues?

I assume they fully power down the ride, and then when they open it the next day some of the issues are fixed just from being reset.

I could be wrong, but just think how many issues with electronic items are fixed by power cycling them.

erasure fan1

Isn't is possible that a power cycle could fix (at least temporarily) many issues?

I assume they fully power down the ride, and then when they open it the next day some of the issues are fixed just from being reset.

I could be wrong, but just think how many issues with electronic items are fixed by power cycling them.
Funny, but that sure seems to be the answer most tech support people have. "OK, here is what we need you to do. Unplug it for 30 seconds, then power it back on and it should be good to go." With the way maintenance goes around Disney, I bet this is their go to strategy, don't fix it, just unplug it and hope it comes back on working 100%. Lol

dstrawn9889

well, most of the time when you power cycle a PC, you dump any bad/garbled code from the running memory, and fresh instructions<read=code> are placed when a boot occurs...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom