Little Mermaid and Eric in Adventureland

canada1414

Original Poster
Ok, usually when I go to Disney I never complain, but this time I needed to. This past Sunday my Daughter, who is 7, went to the Pirates league to get her mermaid makeup done. She couldn't wait to see her favourite character. After waiting over an hour to see Ariel and Eric, the couple in front of us, who were in their 20's, then spent approx 15 min with this couple because he was an artist. Eric wanted him to draw Captain America. They sat and watched him for 15 min while he drew that picture. On occasion Ariel and the girl would take pictures together. Finally the man behind us said something about them taking forever. Still nothing was said to them. I left the line to find a manager. They then spent a WHOLE minute with my two daughters taking pictures, didn't talk to them just signed the book and took the pictures. They were actually were rushing the girls, and my wife said "you spent 15 minutes with the people before, you can spend another minute with them" the next two families in line, who also had younger kids experienced the same thing. We waited for the manager and when he came out, he tried to tell us that it was an exageration that they took 15 min. When we all said that we didn't know each other and all had the same story, his attitude changed. We missed our fastpass time because of this incident, which he gave us one, but that is not the point. The point here is that my daughter, wanted to impress Ariel and her reaction to her was very minimal. She was very worried that Ariel would get in trouble. Has anyone had a similar experience with these two? They came completely out of character when he was drawing them the picture. Is there someone I can email and voice my displeasure?
Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom