Lion King Show at AK

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
I like shows. Would it be silly to use a Fast Pass on the Lion King Show? Would we pick our seats before others? We are going in early November. I want Flight of Passage and Kilimanjaro....after that since I am not allowed to choose Na'vi then I will likely use my 3rd Fast Pass on either the ROL Show or the Lion King Show. Thoughts????

Nottamus

sometimes we use fastpasses on shows or movie things to use up the 3, and then make others at a different park.

SAV

We used it last month for FOLK and the FP+ is nice because you do get a seat closer to the floor and a better view.

If you get to the FOLK line 30 minutes early, you will get in for sure. Most times you can get in as the show starts, but you are way up top. I prefer to be lower.

Because it rained a bit that day, we were able to get a FP+ for ROL in the early evening. Looking across to the non FP seating area, there were still plenty of seats left over there as well.

Pro Tip: If you head over to Navi right after ROL, the line will be walk on. Then you don't have to waste a FP+ on Navi or wait for it.

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
We used it last month for FOLK and the FP+ is nice because you do get a seat closer to the floor and a better view.

If you get to the FOLK line 30 minutes early, you will get in for sure. Most times you can get in as the show starts, but you are way up top. I prefer to be lower.

Because it rained a bit that day, we were able to get a FP+ for ROL in the early evening. Looking across to the non FP seating area, there were still plenty of seats left over there as well.

Pro Tip: If you head over to Navi right after ROL, the line will be walk on. Then you don't have to waste a FP+ on Navi or wait for it.
After ROL we have dinner at Yak & Yeti....7:15pm.
Thanks anyway though ;)

Rob562

You also don't have to choose three FP up front. You can book two, and then after you've used then see what other options are available. (And if I'm not mistaken, the additional ones after the prebooked ones are tier-free)

-Rob

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
This except FPs do run out so you're not guaranteed any FP you want. But for The Lion King show I don't think that runs out but to be sure to get any FP I would book them 30/60 days out (depending if you are staying on property or not).
I am booking FPs 60 days out....which for me my day it is unlocked is Sept. 7th. That's why I've been posting various questions, 'cause I'm a FP newbee :cool::)

JohnD

Yep. Been there done that. Wasn't a pro then when I did it.

nickys

Premium Member
You also don't have to choose three FP up front. You can book two, and then after you've used then see what other options are available. (And if I'm not mistaken, the additional ones after the prebooked ones are tier-free)
-Rob

You are right. And if you have only made one or two, you can make those up to three at any park as soon as you tap in for the first one.

You can also cancel one of your pre-booked ones and then book one in another park. Note - you must first cancel, then rebook it. Modify will not work in another park until you have used up those three initial FPs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom