Linking Tickets with a package

stevehousse

Original Poster
Just curious...

I have a magic your way package so I do not have physical tickets, I was able to do all my magic bands n FP selections and such but was wondering;

Once I arrive at my hotel for check in, will they link my park tickets to the bands? How does this work? Will I have to do this on my own once I get there?

When I look at my bands all I see are my MVMCP tickets show up and no other tickets. Is this normal? We have 10 days till we leave, I just want to make sure everything is ok and working right for us before we get there...thanks for the info

awoogala

If you are in any doubt, call them. There have been a lot of issues, and getting it done before you go, is better than wasting time during your vacation.
That being said, the website has been screwed up since Saturday, and we have been told "it's known" and they are working on it..ad "try in a day or two".
If your MB are in there, those ARE your tickets. Unless you add in tickets from an outside source, I believe that should suffice.
Are your MB showing? Did you receive them yet? Those should appear on your account.

stevehousse

Original Poster
Yes it shows a magic band and also a MVMCP ticket linked to each name. I'm sure I am worrying for nothing, bu was just curious if I woul need to go and do anything once we arrived! 10 days it too long to wait!

Rob562

If you've been able to make multiple days of FP+ selections, then you have tickets linked to your profiles. (You can't make FP+ without tickets)

When you have a package reservation and link people to that reservation, they (should) get the tickets from the package added to their account automatically.

-Rob

CaptainShortty

Just curious...

I have a magic your way package so I do not have physical tickets, I was able to do all my magic bands n FP selections and such but was wondering;

Once I arrive at my hotel for check in, will they link my park tickets to the bands? How does this work? Will I have to do this on my own once I get there?

When I look at my bands all I see are my MVMCP tickets show up and no other tickets. Is this normal? We have 10 days till we leave, I just want to make sure everything is ok and working right for us before we get there...thanks for the info

Once you link your resort reservation to you MDX, your tickets should automatically populate under the my reservations tab since they were purchased under that reservation number. You will not have to link then separately.

Hopefully that works for you. If not, let me know!

stevehousse

Original Poster
Once you link your resort reservation to you MDX, your tickets should automatically populate under the my reservations tab since they were purchased under that reservation number. You will not have to link then separately.

Hopefully that works for you. If not, let me know!
I am referring to the magic band page itself. If you click on a name it takes you to a seperate page. It shows a magic band and then my MVMCP ticket, but nothing else...is this correct?

CaptainShortty

I am referring to the magic band page itself. If you click on a name it takes you to a seperate page. It shows a magic band and then my MVMCP ticket, but nothing else...is this correct?

Yup, that's correct. Because you don't have a physical ticket for your regular park ticket it won't show up in that section. Since you have a MVMCP ticket it will show up even if it is on your band. The only way to see that you have a regular park ticket on your band is through the my reservations screen.

Hope that helps!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom