Linking Tickets to Access FP+?

Philharmagically

Original Poster
I booked my April holiday a few months ago, buying tickets at the same time as booking a hotel room. The tickets show up on the main section of MDE as being linked to both mine and my dad's MDE accounts. But when I click on "customise Magic band" or "Select FP+" (of course, I know I won't be able to do the latter for a while), it asks me to link a ticket...
Does it just mean I have to link my 3 day pass to a particular set of days, or are my tickets not properly linked to my account?

Rob562

If the tickets were purchased as part of a package reservation at a Disney hotel, they cannot be used until you check in. Thus, you won't get access to the FP+ system at all until 60 days before your checkin date. It's asking you to link a ticket because it thinks you're coming on the site to book FP+ for sometime in the next 30 days from today and it sees you don't have admission that can be used in that time.

If you bought the tickets separately from a reservation, you should be able to see valid dates to choose FP+ for the next 30 days.

-Rob

Jane Doe

The thirty day window is approaching and I'm going to be buying my tickets online (we'll be staying offsite) in the next couple of days. Being from the UK I'll be picking my tickets up at Will Call when I get to Florida, I'm assuming that as I don't physically have any tickets that there'll be a some form of reference that I enter to enable me to reserve FP+?

Rob562

The thirty day window is approaching and I'm going to be buying my tickets online (we'll be staying offsite) in the next couple of days. Being from the UK I'll be picking my tickets up at Will Call when I get to Florida, I'm assuming that as I don't physically have any tickets that there'll be a some form of reference that I enter to enable me to reserve FP+?

If you're buying the tickets directly from Disney, you should be able to link them directly to your profiles during the checkout process.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom