Linking tickets for FastPass+

steffpharm

Original Poster
Hi. We booked through a travel agent here in Canada. We are staying at POR May2-May 11. I linked my resort reservation using the confirmation # the agent gave me. I am trying to link my Park tickets so I can book Fast Passes but that # is not working. Should that number be working or is there usually a different # for tickets?

Thanks

DisneyMusician2

Hmmmm...on the US side it usually links the tickets automatically and with the same confirmation number. I'd try having your agent call the Disney internet support desk and have them link it manually so when your FP+ window opens tomorrow you're set.

Or you could always do the same, but being as you have an agent, we love to do that for people!

Any one of the Disney reservation agents can transfer you over to the internet support people.

Tuvalu

Hi. We booked through a travel agent here in Canada. We are staying at POR May2-May 11. I linked my resort reservation using the confirmation # the agent gave me. I am trying to link my Park tickets so I can book Fast Passes but that # is not working. Should that number be working or is there usually a different # for tickets?

Thanks
Your 60 day window for making fastpasses does not open until tomorrow. Today you are 61 days out.

DisneyMusician2

Your 60 day window for making fastpasses does not open until tomorrow. Today you are 61 days out.
I think the tickets aren't showing up on the MDE reservations page, which would prevent making reservations when the window opens. I could be wrong though, if so I'm sorry!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom