Linking Family to FastPass+

Mickey Mouse Romance

Original Poster
We are visiting in May and will be reserving our FastPass+ in just a few days. There are 4 of us traveling together; husband and son will want to do some rides that daughter and I will skip and vice versa. If we link ALL together, are we then committed to selecting FastPass for all in party? If so, is it best to set up and link 2 and 2? Thanks!

sissa216

It's really flexible! You can select them together or apart.

When you choose them, you can pick which family members you want to reserve selections for, and then go back and do the others separately.

You're not locked into anything either- you can go back and edit each selection individually (change the time and/or experience).

Mickey Mouse Romance

Original Poster
It's really flexible! You can select them together or apart.

When you choose them, you can pick which family members you want to reserve selections for, and then go back and do the others separately.

You're not locked into anything either- you can go back and edit each selection individually (change the time and/or experience).
Thank you for letting me know. Perhaps you can answer a second question... My daughter lives in anther state and we are going to skype and set the FastPass+. Should we be able to work at the same time, i.e. My daughter doing one day and me another? Or will we cancel each other out? Not sure if you can answer, but thought I would ask anyway. :p.

Rob562

Thank you for letting me know. Perhaps you can answer a second question... My daughter lives in anther state and we are going to skype and set the FastPass+. Should we be able to work at the same time, i.e. My daughter doing one day and me another? Or will we cancel each other out? Not sure if you can answer, but thought I would ask anyway. :p.

It's best to have a single "planner" do everything.

When you're selecting FP+ choices where a group will split up, it's best to schedule the entire group together for the attractions they *will* do together, plus the choices for the pair that would be the more difficult ones to get. Once you've confirmed the selections for everyone, you can then go in and edit the ones for the two who want to do something different.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom