Linking e-tickets to MDE

Stitchaholic84

Original Poster
I'm from the UK and going back to Disney World in November after an absence of 6 years, so a lot has changed since my last visit. I want to buy my park tickets direct from Disney but know that you are only issued with an e-ticket and need to collect the physical tickets at Will Call. How does this work when it comes to linking tickets to MDE in order to book fastpasses, are you able to link an e-ticket to the app?
Also has anyone been able to get their Magic bands delivered to the UK? The website says to collect from Disney Springs but we dont want to have to make our way there after travelling for the majority of the day, just so i can get them linked up ready for our first park the following day (we are staying offsite). I'd ideally want to be ready to hit the ground running before we even land.

Thanks in advance

Tuvalu

You can link a e-ticket in your MDE account.

MagicBands cannot be shipped out of the U.S. You won’t receive MagicBands if you are staying offsite anyway. You can purchase bands once you are at WDE and link them to your account.

nickys

Premium Member
If you want to buy magic bands, I think you can get them at the airport store now at MCO. Then you would just link them to MDE using the code printed on each one. You can’t buy them in the U.K. or have them shipped over either. It’s the RFID thing that causes issues (although why, I don’t know - since we bring them back with us no problem)!

Otherwise you can just pick up the plastic tickets from Guest Services outside any park. You could then buy magic bands inside the park if you want to.

When linking the e-tickets to MDE, you need to input the code. Now there are two different codes you get. IIRC, you need to wait for the actual e-tickets to be mailed to you and you use the code on there. It’s not the one on the receipt. Only one of the cods fits anyway, but If you have trouble you can phone the U.K. number and they’ll talk you through it.

Stitchaholic84

Original Poster
You can link a e-ticket in your MDE account.

MagicBands cannot be shipped out of the U.S. You won’t receive MagicBands if you are staying offsite anyway. You can purchase bands once you are at WDE and link them to your account.

Disney are currently running an offer where if you buy the 14 day ultimate pass directly from them, you will receive a free limited edition Toy Story magic band. No mention that this is only available to those staying on property.

Tuvalu

Disney are currently running an offer where if you buy the 14 day ultimate pass directly from them, you will receive a free limited edition Toy Story magic band. No mention that this is only available to those staying on property.
Then you will have to go to Guest Relations in Disney Springs to get your bands. Being the promotion is for U.K. guests and the band is limited edition it likely is the only location that has them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom