Linking AP w/ on-site MDE accounts

tribbleorlfl

Original Poster
I apologize if my scenario has been asked and answered previously, but a cursory search yielded no results.

We are local AP's but have quite a number of friends and family that seem to be coming to town over the course of the rest of the year. Many will be staying on-site, thus will have access to the 60 day window for FP+. They want us to join them for some fun in the parks, but we have the 30 day window.

My question is, if we link MDE a/c's and give them rights to make and change FP choices on our a/c, are they able to make FP for us at the same time as theirs (even though we won't be staying on-site). I get the feeling no, but was curious if anyone had any experience trying this. If the system prevents this (bc we don't have an active hotel ressie on-file), has anyone had any luck aligning w/ existing on-site FP ressies once your 30 day window hits?

cw1982

No, you will still have the 30-day window unless you stay onsite with them. You would have to be on a hotel reservation, which comes with added fees per adult beyond the first two (in case you're thinking of just being added to their reservations lol) to get the extra 30 days.

Having said that, about the only things that people are having a hard time booking at 30 days are Anna and Elsa and 7DMT. So as long as they are using FP+ for pretty much anything else, they should be able to copy their plans to you on the 30-day mark with no issues.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom