Lilo??!?!?

djronnieb

Original Poster
Does anyone know if the person playing lilo at the meet and greets is a female or a male??? Once I find this out I will tell the rest of what happened, and why I'm asking.....

Coaster3001

srkingdom2 said:
Uh oh... This can only go downhill from here... But most Characters are males.. Why do you ask?

This is not really true. It depends on heigth. Most charecters Chip and Dale heigth and under are female. Pluto and taller are usually male. Though there are a lot of exceptions.

peter11435

djronnieb said:
Does anyone know if the person playing lilo at the meet and greets is a female or a male??? Once I find this out I will tell the rest of what happened, and why I'm asking.....
The answer is it could have been either one. There is really no way of knowing.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
djronnieb said:
Could be either, and I highly suggest you not implicate "her" in anything. This is a somewhat rare character and you could get someone in deep stitch if you give detailed info...

StitchIsKing

Lilo is rare? I have been to MGM twice in the past three months and Lilo's been with Stitch outside of the Great Movie Ride both times I was there.

peter11435

StitchIsKing said:
Lilo is rare? I have been to MGM twice in the past three months and Lilo's been with Stitch outside of the Great Movie Ride both times I was there.
She is also at the Entrance to CMM at Animal Kingdom all day long.

LUV4Goofy

djronnieb said:
OK--enough about the ratio of males to females. Why do you ask???

djronnieb

Original Poster
And now why I ask.. First of all I'm sure the same person still isn't playing Lilo because this was about 1 and half years ago. But anyways When my brother and I had our picture taken with Stich and Lilo, (I was next to Lilo and he was next to Stich) Lilio was whispering "you are very hot...." and then said something I couldn't understand. Since who ever was inside Lilo was whispering I couldn't make out if it was a female or male. But Then after the person said that, they reached down and held my butt for the picture. And keep squeezing my butt. As I turned around to walk away Lilo once again squeezed my butt and gave it a little smack. I really liked this, as long as Lilo was a female, if it was a male then a BIG YUK!!!! And there was no other park guests around, besides my brother and the picture taker. (it was a slow day at MGM) Over by the animation court.

imagineersrock

That seems pretty over the top for a character out in public---Like you said, must have been an extremely quiet day. Trust me though, I'm not questioning the validity of your story, as I've encountered a fair share of overly "friendly" characters as well... namely a "Chip" in the MK a few years ago, it quickly became one of those running jokes that travels with you and your friends/family throughout the rest of your trip.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom