Lilo & Stitch DVD

MKCustodial

Original Poster
It's finally on pre-order down here, release scheduled for March 23. I don't remember seeing reviews for this one, and I know Region 1 has been out for some time. I'll be posting my review here when the time comes, and feel free to post yours if you already have it! :wave:

P.S.: I'll probably post a word or two about Buzz Lightyear: The Adventure Begins. It's coming out in the same day as L&S, and I'm probably getting it too.

WDWspider

Originally posted by MKCustodial

P.S.: I'll probably post a word or two about Buzz Lightyear: The Adventure Begins. It's coming out in the same day as L&S, and I'm probably getting it too.

It's the only Disney DVD I bought and decided to sell. You may like it though, just not what I wanted. It's merely a lead in movie for the Saturday Morning cartoons.

MKCustodial

Original Poster
Re: Re: Lilo & Stitch DVD

Originally posted by spider-man
It's the only Disney DVD I bought and decided to sell. You may like it though, just not what I wanted. It's merely a lead in movie for the Saturday Morning cartoons.

Yeah, they've had it down here for a while in VHS, so I rented it, and I do watch the show on Disney Channel. It's no Toy Story, far from it, but I like its pace and it's comedy. And if the dubbed version is good, the original should be even better. And I know the movie has Tim Allen as Buzz, so it's another plus (even though I'm REALLY curious to hear Patrick Warburton as Buzz, it should be hilarious!)

So, since you had it, what are the extras, if any?

WDWspider

Re: Re: Re: Lilo & Stitch DVD

Originally posted by MKCustodial
So, since you had it, what are the extras, if any?

I can't remember extras on it, so they were either boring, or they didn't have many, if any. Tim is a huge plus and the main reason I got the film. It does lead into it with the CGI gang though.

Patrick Warburton is great and I think he is still looking for that perfect character to really make him remembered. He was great in Seinfeld, great as Buzz, great as the Tick (too bad the series wasn't that great), ok as bully characters (he's too funny and charming to play bullies I think), and still an excellent choice for any major comedy... he's still somewhat unknown but very funny and witty.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom