Lilo and Stich live action

Phroobar

Original Poster
Any casting rumors on the new Lilo and Stitch movie? Who would you want to see in the cast. Definitely John-Rhys-Davies should be Jumba and Judi Dench as the Grand Council Woman. Who would play Nani?

Jedi Stitch

Dakota Fanning was an excellence choice for the voice actor for Lilo, because even Denzel Washington even said she had the maturity level of 50. To make the roll rock again with such adult issues in the movie, they would have to cast someone that is 2nd grade young, but has a high maturity level. Pleakly and Jumba could still be CGI, so keep the voice actors.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I'm guessing we will get an unknown little girl to play Lilo. I can't think of any young actresses of Hawaiian or Polynesian descent that could be cast. How old is Lilo supposed to be? 2nd grade is so young to be running around town on her own. No wonder CPS was on them.

erasure fan1

This is happening? Nothing seems to come up besides fantasy casting which is exactly what this thread is...
It might not be official, but I have no doubt they will make it. The only way I see it not happening is if the next couple live action re-makes significantly under perform. But I see no chance of that happening so chances are you can start a thread and insert "name of live action remake here" and you have a great chance of being right.

champdisney

It might not be official, but I have no doubt they will make it. The only way I see it not happening is if the next couple live action re-makes significantly under perform. But I see no chance of that happening so chances are you can start a thread and insert "name of live action remake here" and you have a great chance of being right.
I’m not denying the possibility of a Lilo and Stitch live-action film, I was just a tad bit thrown off by @phruby comment about casting rumors when the project hasn’t been announced yet. Anyways, when it does happen, I’m hoping Disney manages to get Chris Sanders involved. I know he’s doing good things over at Dreamworks Animation, yet, Lilo and Stitch was his baby and as we all already know... he is Stitch!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom