Light up Disney Pins! Do these not exist anymore?

PrincessAshley

Original Poster
I have had a hard time finding light up pins. We go to disney once every year. I have had trouble finding any. The last one I ever had was the 100 years of magic light up pin. Do they make those anymore?

JIMINYCR

I've had to look hard at the CM's lanyards and occasionally have found them to trade for. Last one I got was a light up Buzz Lightyear pin.
Last trip down to WDW I found and bought a Mickey Sorcerer Apprentice light up Lanyard pin.

Marty G

Disney Lighted pins

Hi, I purchased a bunch of lighted pins around 2000-2002. Some still light up, others don't. They do not have replacable batteries, probably why they don't make as many as they used to. For collectors it is frustrating to have something that doesn't work after a few years. Not Disney's way.
I am at the point where I need to sell off some pins and cases (some never used). I went nuts when I got into pin collecting back then. haha.

I also have a Lady and the Tramp Lumicel (32 of 1955) picture. It's lighted and has over 20 voices and a couple of song clips from the movie. I have to sell it, if anyone has any idea of how/where I would appreciate it. I hate letting go of it, but it's time. Regards, Marty

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom