Liberty Tree Tavern

Billy Bob

Original Poster
I see that at dinner time it's a buffet but can you order off the lunch menu at Liberty Tree Tavern. I can't see spending $29 for the buffet.

Thanks for your time,
Bob

Mystic

As the above posted said, Dinner is a set meal served Family Style (they bring it to the table) and it is a set price. It is not a buffet and you cannot order off the lunch menu. If you want the lunch menu you need to eat there at lunch.

Mystic

We're trying this trip for dinner without the characters because we couldn't get Tony's for dinner or the LTT for lunch.

While the $29 for a buffet/family style is worth it at some locations, LTT is NOT one of them. We found the food to be quite terrible. Maybe I'm just spoiled with my mother's wonderful chestnut stuffing but you can tell the restaurant is sponsored by Stouffer's....it tasted like frozen food for sure :hurl: We were on the dining plan (won't be doing that again either) so we didn't care that it was $29 a pop but I certainly wouldn't be paying that out of pocket for that meal! And we went back when the characters were still there!

I suggest passing on LTT altogether or going at lunch. I wouldn't mind going back but I would definitely be going at lunch to try the other menu! Maybe a late lunch could fit your schedule?

Mystic

While the $29 for a buffet/family style is worth it at some locations, LTT is NOT one of them. We found the food to be quite terrible. Maybe I'm just spoiled with my mother's wonderful chestnut stuffing but you can tell the restaurant is sponsored by Stouffer's....it tasted like frozen food for sure :hurl: We were on the dining plan (won't be doing that again either) so we didn't care that it was $29 a pop but I certainly wouldn't be paying that out of pocket for that meal! And we went back when the characters were still there!

I suggest passing on LTT altogether or going at lunch. I wouldn't mind going back but I would definitely be going at lunch to try the other menu! Maybe a late lunch could fit your schedule?

I tried getting a lunch ressie but nothing was available on either day we wanted. Plus we've got the free dining plan so it's not like we're paying for it.

MissM

We found the food to be quite terrible.
I thought the food was quite good. Especially the beef. We got seconds of that because we all really enjoyed it.

I don't think the price is a good value however. If you're on the dining plan or otherwise not paying for it out of pocket, I'd go. But for four of us, coming in around $150 including tip, it was too expensive for what it was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom