Let's Pin share!

loveofamouse

Original Poster
Post some pics of your coolest, favs, or weirdest pins.

I'm just starting to collect pins and love to look at them :king:

Chrononymous

Do they all have to be from WDW?

Only one of my favorites was bought there!

This one...
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/album.php?albumid=1318&pictureid=17496
Lenticular Jafar!

This one is from Disneyland, but it was sweet because it actually played a bit of the Baroque Hoedown from the Main Street Electrical Parade. Sadly, it doesn't anymore. :(
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/album.php?albumid=1318&pictureid=17495

And this one is my very very favorite!
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/album.php?albumid=1318&pictureid=17497
From Disneyquest Chicago, featuring the mosaic floor design!

loveofamouse

Original Poster
Oh, I LOVE the Last one and the Alice one! I'm trying to get my pics posted here now :)

This one I got from the mystery basket. I love it but I need more than 1 more lol

180022_1763074645518_1498653106_1850771_7162009_n.jpg

This one was from the mystery basket, too, but I love it. My kids love the ride. I love the Figment character.

168408_1763074965526_1498653106_1850772_6079257_n.jpg

These two are special cause, not only are they our first CM trade, but they were traded to my son. We were loading him back in his chair at EE. A CM struck up conversation with us. My son is a big Toy Story fan. He was eyeballing the man's lanyard so he gave my son this Buzz pin for trade for a generic pirate pin. Then he tossed in the Woody pin for fun. My son talked about that for the rest of the day.

180311_1763075405537_1498653106_1850773_633195_n.jpg

180253_1763075845548_1498653106_1850774_461751_n.jpg

timeman

There is a site where you can keep track of the pins that you have along with ones that you have for trade. You can trade pins with other people on that site. The site is up to date with pins that are released and it is a great way to keep track of the pins you have and even see if there are ones you would love to have. The site includes pictures of the pins along with info about them like if they are limited or not and when they were released. I add my pins every time after I get back from Disney, so I have a list of pins I have. Here is the link to the site. http://www.pinpics.com

If you want to view the pins I have you can search for member's lists and my member name is timeman.

MissM

I love this pin because I was in line for Big Thunder Mountain and I complimented the lady in front of me on the pin. It was pinned to her really nice wool pea coat (it was cold that evening.) She thanked me for the compliment, unpinned it from her coat and handed it to me! I was like, really? And she said yes. I was so excited and it was a total magical moment.

Phonedave

Sorry for the horrible picture, but it's late :)

Again, not all are from WDW, but these are the ones I happen to like. And again, I keep the original backer cards on my pins (not ones I traded for of course). Why, I don't know.

Clockwise from top left

WDW - 2007 Passholders exclusive - I like the matte finish on this one. It is a nice looking pin

WDW - Donald "Chicks Dig Me" pin - come on, does more need to be said ?

WDW - 2010 Food & Wine Limited - I like the SSE as a dish cover. It tips up and there is a slice of cake under it.

DCL - Captain Tom's pin. Each ship Captain has their own pin. Donald - there you go.

Disneypins.com - King Louie & Mowgli. Limited release of 250. How I snagged one, I don't know.

WDW - 2010 Wine and Dine 1/2 Marathon - I love the purple/red translucent (like Burgundy wine) inlays on it.

DCL - Ships clock pin. If you have ever been on a DCL cruise, you know this clock.

232323232%7Ffp73395%3Enu%3D6898%3E%3A6%3B%3E257%3EWSNRCG%3D3368629494348nu0mrj

loveofamouse

Original Poster
I love this pin because I was in line for Big Thunder Mountain and I complimented the lady in front of me on the pin. It was pinned to her really nice wool pea coat (it was cold that evening.) She thanked me for the compliment, unpinned it from her coat and handed it to me! I was like, really? And she said yes. I was so excited and it was a total magical moment.

That was a magical moment. I'm going to play capt. obvious here and say she must have worked, or knew someone that did, in that dept to get that pin.

-dave
Yours look cool! I like the SSE dish cover, too. I wish I would get some cool exclusives, esp if I have a cool story behind them. I need to explore that site more.

Figment82

That was a magical moment. I'm going to play capt. obvious here and say she must have worked, or knew someone that did, in that dept to get that pin.

Well, actually any CM can purchase WDI-branded items, you wouldn't necessarily have to be, or know, an Imagineer to have obtained a pin like that. I don't mean to take away from the coolness of the pin at all, because it's still a great design and there's a special memory attached to it.

Pioneer Hall

Man...I have so many pins that it can be difficult to choose. My main collection is resorts and DVC, so I am trying my hardest to get all the ones they have released. I am about half way there but some of the older ones are very difficult to get a hold of.

Chrononymous

Oh how cool! I LOVE looking at all of these!!!

Those food and wine pins are awesome...as is the ToT hotel key!

I'll have to take more pics of my favorites...

WDW_Emily

I don't have my pins with me at school but these are my two favorites that I own.

Opening Day Cast members only.
19003891.jpg

And In Memory of VMK...My Donald Bird Hat Pin.
109051526.jpg

Monorail Lime

Hmm. Sure, why not...

This is the bulk of my collection. I have an obsession, can you figure out what it is?

New acquisitions from my trip last December. I'm almost out of room on my board and I haven't figured out how I will display them yet! They're sitting on the most awesometastic Christmas present I will ever receive.

Not pins, but close enough... Buttons! The 15 Years and EPCOT Center buttons are from my first visit to Walt Disney World, all the way back in 1987. :)

loveofamouse

Original Poster
I love your monorail pins! I've seen people with them. I would love to get those, too. hee hee. I wonder how do you get the monorail "flight" pins? We've riden up front and got nothing :s

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom