Legoland Florida March Announcement!!

raven

Original Poster
Best part? These things are going from ANNOUNCEMENT to OPENING in a little over a year! You rarely see that time frame from the mouse up the road. ;)

NYwdwfan

Is legoland worth visiting if your like 26.
Probably not but it depends - how much do you like Legos? With the exception of a primeval whirl type coaster the rides are all geared towards being less thrilling although fun. The mini land walk through is really cool - so if you're into Legos it's pretty awesome. You can check that out on YouTube and see if it's something you want to see in person. Best advice - check out their website and park map and get a better idea of what the park has to offer.

raven

Original Poster
Is legoland worth visiting if your like 26.
I am 44 and go once a month with my roommate who is 24 who LOVES Legos and I simply love the laid back atmosphere of a less crowded, family style park (we live just 2 miles from MK). Their old Cypress Gardens is extremely maintained and so peaceful to walk through and take photos in. We went to both their Halloween and Christmas events and loved the fireworks over the lake with unobstructed views. We don't spend an entire day there but then again we don't at Disney either.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom