Lego Store

3rdShiftCM

Original Poster
Can anyone tell me if the snoring tourist on the bench is still at the Lego store at DTD?

I'm asking because I just noticed that they now have the same guy here at DLR. So I was wondering if they just moved him here?

Thanks.

EthylCooper

He was there in December, but several of my favorites were missing (the guy with the camcorder, the woman with the camera...in fact, the whole two families except for the father alien). I asked inside the store and they said those figures had been damaged and were in the back, and they didn't know when or if they would be fixed and replaced.

celestia

Originally posted by EthylCooper
He was there in December, but several of my favorites were missing (the guy with the camcorder, the woman with the camera...in fact, the whole two families except for the father alien). I asked inside the store and they said those figures had been damaged and were in the back, and they didn't know when or if they would be fixed and replaced.

my favorite were their pets
i hope they're okay!

EthylCooper

Me too! I always loved the camera woman and the camcorder guy because I always had the urge to get out of their way! :lol: I don't really remember their pets, though....what were they again?

celestia

Originally posted by EthylCooper
Me too! I always loved the camera woman and the camcorder guy because I always had the urge to get out of their way! :lol: I don't really remember their pets, though....what were they again?

lol! i always felt like i should get out of their pictures too ;)

I don't really recall, i am almost positive there was/is a cat, and perhaps some other creature like a dog? I think there were a few other random little 'bugs' hiding out on the space ship, especially the lake-side, in the part where the ship was open and you could see its inner workings. (maybe i am just imagining things though since i don't have it right infront of me, lol) :hammer:

EthylCooper

I remember a squirrelly sort of thing running in a wheel (making the ship run) but I don't have a clear memory of it. He's part of the ship, so he's still there. I can't remember much about the others. It's a shame they aren't still there to look at. :( Maybe they'll reappear when budgets aren't so tight in the travel industry.

nikimsu2002

He was there in April when we went. I've got pictures of my best friend sitting next to him trying to steal his wallet (my friend's that he put there to make the joke picture).

WDWspider

I was video taping DTD. As I was panning, I was actually standing right in front of camcorder guy and didn't know it. He startled me. :lol:

celestia

Originally posted by Epcot is my fav
My favorite is also the Loch Ness Monster in the water....i think its so cool that its half in and outta the water!!!!!!:D

i love it whenever i see a bird sitting on his head. hehe :lol: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom