Legacy FastPass Rides

MeandMickey

Original Poster
I know that FastPass+ is taking over all ride allocation duties, but are any e-ticket rides still utilizing the legacy fastpass stations? I would like to know if I can take advantage of using both systems on a trip in the next couple weeks. I have both a magic band and a hard ticket season pass. If available, a list of the rides still using legacy fastpass would be awesome! Thanks.

kondjott

Nope, it's all FP+ now- I think they completed the transition back in late January. By the time we went in early February, all the places that used to have the legacy machines were either roped off or had been turned into FP+ kiosks.

Tom

Beta Return
^^ This is correct. Legacy FP has been completely removed. If you're using a MB, that's all you will need, since you will link your pass to your MDE account.

MeandMickey

Original Poster
Thanks for the update. Fastpass+ seems to be working smoothly enough when you secure them, but they really need to let us get more than 3 measly rides on those bands in one day; and definately for more than one park. Park hopping is a thing of the past for rides it seems. Can only see moving over to another park during the day for dinning reservations. I really don't see how this new system keeps people in the parks. With my free time now I will relax at my resort and not be running around the parks (which I kind of enjoyed :)).Thanks again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom