Leftover MNSSHP Candy

Raineman

Original Poster
With all of the things happening right now at Disney, I think there is a question that has to be asked:

Do you still have any of your MNSSHP candy left? Did you eat all of the chocolate first?

Yes for us on both counts.

Also, did anyone else find those chocolate-covered granola bars weirdly delicious?

JIMINYCR

Ohhhh chocolate ALWAYS goes first.
a3c14559561a2bca33d0feb98936378b.jpg

Ive never been able to finish all of the candy loot, so I stop collecting it after the first few candy give away sites.
And I think chocolate covered anything works.

Raineman

Original Poster
Ohhhh chocolate ALWAYS goes first.
a3c14559561a2bca33d0feb98936378b.jpg

Ive never been able to finish all of the candy loot, so I stop collecting it after the first few candy give away sites.
And I think chocolate covered anything works.
We stopped going through the candy areas when we had two full bags: We shoved them in a locker at the front of MK and picked them up on the way out. We now have almost a full bag of mostly Skittles that have hardly been touched.

draybook

Is this a trick question? Heck yes to both. Also, we only did 2 parties but we had so much candy that I actually spent some down time at home separating the candy. Yes, we have separate bags of Skittles, M&Ms, etc. And yeah, we still have a once empty diaper box full of candy to finish. We have more chocolate than Willy Wonka at this point.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom